Fundraising is the critical activity allowing us to raise broad community awareness of the benefits of what we do as well as provide the means for us to do it. Fundraising is the lifeblood of a nonprofit organization. Fundraising should be transparent to our donor partners and in good balance with the stated needs of the organization. Our current fiscal year ends on December 31. Our previous year’s Statement of Financial Activity (Income/Expense Statement), Statement of Financial Position ( Balance Sheet) and IRS Form 990 is available online (GuideStar.org For HdG Youth Sailing Program Inc) or by written request made to:
Accounting - HdG Youth Sailing Program Inc.
329 Bounding Home Ct
Havre de Grace, Md 21078
We rely on several methods for raising money:
- fees for service from the enrolled students;
- hosting events and fundraising drives;
- partnerships with Municipal and Harford County agencies;
- grants from donor foundations with common interests;
- solicitations from local business stakeholders;
- solicitations done through this website or our Facebook page;
- Smile.Amazon.com revenue shares,
- special initiatives.
Please review our detail pages outlining the procedure to donate and thank you for your generosity in support of our sailors.