Donate To General Fund

Some of our strongest memories may be of our start in sailing.  Whether it was through a parent/guardian, a neighbor, a school program, a vacation experience or a chance encounter with a sailor, it was life changing.  Please consider helping to provide this experience to HdG and Harford County area youth.

This fundraising page is our vehicle to solicit and accept online donations to the program. Contributions are used to pay for ordinary program operating expenses, to advertise and promote youth sailing, to purchase capital equipment or for any other purpose approved by our Board of Directors.

If you are interested in directing your contribution toward a specific goal, you may indicate so by choosing either the Friend of Youth Sailing donate button or Capital Fund donate button. If you are considering supporting our capital needs, please know our capital plan is growth in the SailCube fleet from 4 boats to 6 boats, growth in the Opti fleet from 1 boat to 2 boats and the introduction of Club 420’s to support our older and more advanced students through two-handed sailing opportunities.

Havre de Grace Youth Sailing Program Inc is a tax exempt non-profit corporation and accepts tax deductible contributions at any time to support delivery of the sailing experience.  There are three ways to donate:

  1. You may pledge a donation using the pledge form below.  The program will email an acknowledgement and provide contribution instructions.

2) You may also directly make an online donation using the following button:

Donate Button with Credit Cards

Havre de Grace Youth Sailing Program Inc is registered to solicit funds as required by the state of Maryland. A copy of the corporation’s current financial statement is available by request to:

Accounting –  HdG Youth Sailing Program Inc.
329 Bounding Home Ct
Havre de Grace, Maryland, 21078
Phone: 410-739-4302

For the cost of copies and postage, documents and information submitted under the Havre de Grace Youth Sailing Program Inc corporate title are available from the Maryland Secretary of State.