An All-Volunteer Board.
The Youth Sailing Program is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, led by a Board of experienced educators and local business people. Each Board member contributes considerable time and talent to ensure our youth receive excellent training, under a carefully established curriculum. As parents and educators, we seek to understand the needs of each participant and adjust our instruction to meet their unique situation.
- Captain Rick Wahl, President
- Rick McGregor, Vice President
- Dan McLaughlin, Vice President and Curriculum Chair, Performance Sailing
- Gordon Black, Treasurer
- Loren Roos – Secretary
Directors (in alphabetical order)
- Jeff Andrews, Operations
- Victoria DeVoe, Parent Outreach
- Beth Merchant, Events
- Elisa Paolucci, Marketing
- Chip Paradis, Operations
- Amanda Powers, Chair of Marketing
- Pat Venturino, Historian
- Tim Winger, HdG Yacht Club Liaison