An All-Volunteer Board.
The HdG Youth Sailing Program is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable organization, led by a Board of experienced educators, local business people, and volunteers from the local sailing community. Each Board member contributes considerable time and talent to ensure our youth campers receive excellent training through a carefully established curriculum. As parents, educators, and the sailing community, we seek to understand the needs of each participant and adjust what we do to meet the unique situations that arise.
- Captain Rick Wahl, Founder and President
- Rick McGregor, Founder and Vice President
- Dan McLaughlin, Vice President and Curriculum Chair
- Gordon Black, Founder and Treasurer
- Loren Roos – Secretary
Directors (in alphabetical order)
- Jeff Andrews, Operations
- Beth Minnon, Events
- Elisa Paolucci, Marketing
- Chip Paradis, Operations
- Pat Venturino, Historian
- David Arty, HdG Yacht Club Liaison
- Zack Mitchell, Operations